Thursday, June 30, 2022

My Season of Greater of Glory

iCommand My Day
1st July, 2022.

Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things that are not yet done, Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, And I will do all My pleasure,’
Isaiah 46:10 NKJV

*Prayer
I declare the counsel of the Lord over my life and I decree that the second half of this year shall be ten times better than the first half in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord God Almighty, I thank You for the second half of the year. You who have began amazing things since the start of the year and have declare the end from the beginning, will perfect me, prosper, strengthen, settle and establish me this second half. I declare that I will see the end of this year in health, joy and plenty. I speak to the four winds of the earth to blow blessings towards me. Let the sea release its treasures to me. Let the land yield it's increase unto me and let the heavens continually be opened over me. I enter my season of greater glory and establishment by favour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment