Sunday, June 12, 2022

Massive Leap. Blessings Locate me

iCommand My Day
12th June, 2022

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, from every direction and dimensions, let whatever I need to live a good life and fulfill my purpose locate me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, from all the corners of the earth and all the dimensions of existence, let my inheritance locate me. Let my portion be released unto me. Let increase and blessings come speedily and quickly. Let everything I need to live a comfortable life and fulfil my assignment gravitate towards me from everywhere. I declare that a new season opens up to me. I see, hear and understand differently. I declare a massive leap for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment