Tuesday, June 21, 2022

I Have No Fear, I Am Full of Courage and Love

*iCommand My Day
22nd June, 2022.

Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous. Be not afraid, neither be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that I do not have the spirit of fear. I am empowered and endowed with the spirit of boldness, courage, sound mind and love in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the Lord my God is with me, He leads me beside still waters and to green pastures. He leads me in the path of righteousness and destiny. Therefore I rebuke the spirit of fear and I declare that I am not afraid and I will not be dismayed. I am strong, vigorous, and very courageous. I go forth in a victory parade from day to day. I am victorious in every area of my life. I always win. I always succeed. No set back can send me back. Everything is working together for my good. I advance consistently upward and forward in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment