Thursday, June 2, 2022

Regardless of what I see or feel, I shine brighter

iCommand My Day
3rd June, 2022.

You won't feel any wind or see any rain, but there will be plenty of water for you and your animals.
2 Kings 3:17 CEV

*Prayer
Father, my trust and faith is in You. I declare that it makes no difference what I feel or what I see; I will always have more than enough this season and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; a thousand may fall at my side and ten thousand by my other side, but I will not be moved. I am above only. I shine ever brighter. The darker the situation, the brighter I shine. Everything I lay my hands on prosper. I walk by faith and not by sight. I increase in wealth and substance. I am exempted from evil. Everything is working together for my good in Jesus name, amen!


#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment