Sunday, June 19, 2022

Empowered With Fresh Abilities

iCommand My Day
20th June, 2022.

But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
Psalm 92:10 KJV

*Prayer
Father, increase my honour, lift up my head, exalt me and empower me with fresh oil and abilities in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that those who oppose Your plan in my life and in this land and every workers of wickedness, will all perish, may they be forever separated from everything good. But by Your anointing, I declare that I am continually strong and mighty. I am empowered for triumph in life by Your fresh oil over me. Those lying in wait to pounce on me would be defeated - they will cry out for help and no one will asist them. My horn You Lord have exalted like a horn of a unicorn and I am empowered to prosper day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment