Monday, June 6, 2022

Blessed in all dimensions

iCommand My Day
7th June, 2022.

All these blessings will come upon you and find you if you obey the LORD your God’s voice:
Deuteronomy 28:2 CEB

*Prayer
Father, thank You for daily speaking to me through Your Word and Your Spirit, I declare that all the dimensions of Your blessings be upon me and find expression through me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am a new creation in Christ and I have been delivered from the curse. I hear God speak to me through His Word and the Holy Spirit and I follow. Therefore, the blessings of Lord rest upon me in every dimension. I am overtaken with blessings in my going out and coming in. Blessings locate me in my family and in my chosen field. The blessing is at work on my projects, assignments and ministry. I am the blessed of the Lord and the blessing is at work in all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment