Thursday, June 9, 2022

New Opportunities...

iCommand My Day
10th June, 2022

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein.
Psalms 24:1 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, no world, system or structures exist outside You; Lord make room for me and exalt me in my sphare of influence, career, gifting and ministry in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Everywhere I go and in all the places and fields I find myself; I declare the decree - the systems, structures, laws, regulations, protocols, policies, rules, pacts, terms amd conditions and every code they operate all work to accomodate me favourably. Let the world of finance, influence, wealth and honour open to me. I receive platforms and launching pads into greater dimensions. I receive rapid promotions. I  declare huge openings and new opportunities for me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment