Sunday, May 1, 2022

Thrive!

*iCommand My Day
 1st May, 2022.

Abandoning that one, Isaac moved on and dug another well. This time there was no dispute over it, so Isaac named the place Rehoboth (which means “open space”), for he said, “At last the Lord has created enough space for us to prosper in this land.”
Genesis 26:22 NLT

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the New Month! Let strife end and new doors open for me this month in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that You are good and your mercies never fail. Thank You for the month of May. I declare that this month, an end comes to every strife and I began to thrive because the Lord has made room for me. The double doors are opened to me. The wealth of my nations flow to me. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment