Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Season of fulfilled prophesies

iCommand My Day
12th May 2022

And he  began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Luke 4:21 KJV

*Prayer
Lord bring to pass speedily every of Your promises and prophesies over my life - I declare they are due for manifestation now in Jesus name.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my set time is now. The words of the Lord will not delay over my life. Your words comes to pass in my life speedily, quickly and without delay. And I receive the grace to take the needed step to enter into the realities of the promises of the Lord in my finance, health, ministry, business, career, education and in my family. Everything is working together in all areas of my life for good in Jesus name.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment