Friday, May 20, 2022

It will not be changed - I prosper continually

*iCommand My Day
21st May, 2022.

And he shall be like a tree firmly planted [and tended] by the streams of water, ready to bring forth its fruit in its season; its leaf also shall not fade or wither; and everything he does shall prosper [and come to maturity].
Psalm 1:3 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, I declare that every update from my life is in the order of Psalm 1:3 - everything that concerns me prospers more and more in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree, it will not be changed, I am like a tree firmly planted and tended by the streams of water. I operate from multiple streams. I bring forth fruits in its season. My influence and relevance also shall not fade or wither. Nothing dies in my hand. My destiny, assignment and ministry comes to maturity. I prosper in everything I do. I swim in health and dwell in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment