Thursday, May 12, 2022

I Am A Testament of Beauty

iCommand My Day
13th May 2022

When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
John 19:30 KJV

*Prayer
Father, by the power in the blood of Jesus, let an end come to every experience negating the works of your Son on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name.

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my life is a testimony of glory and beauty. I am a city set on a hill, I cannot be hidden. And everything Jesus died for me to experience becomes a reality from this day henceforth. I declare that I began to experience victory in every dimensions. Where I have been defeated before, I receive double restoration and joy. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord in Jesus name.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment