Sunday, May 8, 2022

His Compassion Never Fails

*iCommand My Day
8th May, 2022

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22‭-‬23 NIV

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for Your great love and mercy that never fails me and my family and I declare that eveything is working for our good in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
No matter the heat and pressure around me, I will not be consumed. I declare that I am strong in my spirit, mind and body. I do not succumb to sickness. I will not be overwhelmed by the worries of everyday life and I will not be depressed. Morning by morning I experience the faithfulness of the Lord and I am full of joy and strength in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment