Thursday, May 5, 2022

I am lifted and exalted

*iCommand My Day
6th May, 2022.

It is God who judges: He brings one down, he exalts another. who says, “I will cut off the horns of all the wicked, but the horns of the righteous will be lifted up.” Psalms 75:7‭&10 NIV


*Prayer
Father, overturn and overturn. Shake the land and sieve through our nation. Cut off the wicked and exalt the righteous in Jesus name, amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
Father, frustrate the plans of evil doers and let their hands not be able to execute their wickedness. And I declare that for me; I am lifted. I am enthroned and exalted. I increase in strength and victory. The consequence of the actions of the wicked shall rest on the wicked. Let them be brought down who exalt themselves against the plan and purpose of the Lord in my life and in this land in Jesus name, amen!

 #pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment