Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Rule in the midst of your enemies

*iCommand My Day
26th May, 2022.

But the LORD is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
Jeremiah 20:11 KJV

*Prayer
In the name of Jesus, I declare that evil shall not prevail over me and my family. I rise higher and higher above every storms of life and I prevail in Jesus name,  amen!

 *iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; the Lord is with me as a mighty and terrible One; therefore my persecutors will stumble, and they will not overcome me. They will be utterly put to shame, for they will not deal wisely or prosper in their schemes; their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten. But for me; I will rule in the midst of my enemies, I will reign and rise higher and higher each day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment