Tuesday, May 17, 2022

I Receive Quick Understanding

iCommand My Day
18th May, 2022.

and shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Isaiah 11:3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I receive the manifestation of divine discretion and discernment to be able to make the right choices for my life, business, ministry and destiny in Jesus name, amen! 


*iDeclare the Decree
I will not be deceived or manipulated by sights and sounds of this world. The plantings of the enemy through the various media and propaganda will not take roots in me. I declare that I am not tossed to and fro by every wind of opinions or doctrines. The voice of a stranger, I will not follow. I abide in the principles of the kingdom in every aspect of my life. Therefore, I get kingdom results. I do exploits and still prevail in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment