Sunday, May 22, 2022

Seperate Me From Bad Company

iCommand My Day
23rd May, 2022.

Do not be so deceived and misled! Evil companionships (communion, associations) corrupt and deprave good manners and morals and character.
1 Corinthians 15:33 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, seperate me from evil and bad company, associations, friends and companions and cut off the negative influence of their words and actions over me in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I receive the strength and the courage to cut off from bad companions and associations of any kind and all kinds. Whether around me or through the media and internet platforms. I declare that I do not follow the counsel of the ungodly. I do not join with sinners and I do not belong among mockers. I declare that my conversations are seasoned with salt and my words are edifying. I receive godly friends and I belong to the association of mighty men in grace and results in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment