Monday, May 16, 2022

I Produce Superior Result

*iCommand My Day
17th May, 2022.

and shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
Isaiah 11:3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, make me of quick understanding. Let my heart be full of wisdom and delight for Your ways and Your principles. Let me always know what to do in every situation in Jesus name, Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I declare that the light of Your wisdom and direction clears out every confusion and distraction in my life. I declare that I have quick understanding in the fear and knowledge of the Lord. I have the required level of cognitive reasoning for my daily activities. I excel in all my ways. I produce superior results. The inspiration of the Almighty grants me understanding and I always know what to do at all times in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment