Saturday, May 21, 2022

Lord, please Take off the veil

iCommand My Day
22nd May, 2022.

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 3:18 KJV

*Prayer
Father, please take off the veil and grant me access into Your hidden wisdom and make me exceptional in this life in Jesus name, Amen!


*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am sensitive to the Word of the Lord and His ways. I declare that with open face, I behold as in a glass the glory of the Lord. I declare that I am changed into the same Christ-like image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. I glow in ever increasing splendor. I grow in grace and in the knowledge of the Lord day by day in Jesus name, Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment