Monday, May 9, 2022

Yet, a thousand times more

iCommand My Day
10th May, 2022.

May the Lord God of your fathers make you a thousand times more numerous than you are, and bless you as He has promised you!
Deuteronomy 1:11 NKJV

*Prayer
Father, increase my honour and greatness a thousand times more and let your blessing rest upon me continually in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, I release my faith and I stretch my imaginations. I allow Your grace and blessing to expand my dreams, visions and perspective. Therefore, I declare that I am a thousand times more. My business, ministry, finance and works of my hands grow rapidly in geometric progression. I declare exponential increase upon my life on every side. I am a thousand times more in Jesus name, amen

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment