Monday, May 23, 2022

He Hears Us

*iCommand My Day
24th May, 2022

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 1 John 5:14‭ NIV

*Prayer
Father, according to Your will as stated in Your word I declare that I live in health and I experience abundant prosperity on all sides day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I receive the grace to know the will of God for my life and for each season. And I walk in the will of the Lord for my life and per time. Therefore, everything is working together for my good. My health is intact. Every fibre of my being is in good health and perfect conditions. I have all I need. I prosper in everything. I swim in health and I continually live in abundant prosperity day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment