Sunday, May 1, 2022

Arise!

*iCommand My Day
 2nd May, 2022.

ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you–rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you!
Isaiah 60:1 AMPC

*Prayer
I declare that my light has come and the glory of the Lord has risen over me therefore, I arise and I shine forth in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; I arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept me. I rise to a new life. I began to shine. I radiate with the glory of the Lord. My illumination and enlightenment has come. My time of manifestation is now. The glory of the Lord has risen upon me. I prosper in all things and in all ways in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment