Friday, April 29, 2022

Deeply Rooted in Abundance

*iCommand My Day
30th April, 2022.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
Jeremiah 17:8 KJV


*Prayer
I declare that I am planted and deeply rooted in abundance and wealth all the days of my life and there is no room for failure in or around me in Jesus name, amen! 

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord over my life and all that concerns me, I am like the tree planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the waters. I am not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. The circumstances and situations around does not perplexe me. My leaves stay green all year round, and I never stop producing fruit, making profit, having increase and growing steadily in the name of Jesus. Amen.

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment