Thursday, April 14, 2022

He took my place

*iCommand My Day
15th April, 2022

So he released Barabbas to the people. He ordered that Jesus be beaten with a whip of leather straps embedded with metal, and afterward be crucified.
Matthew 27:26 TPT

*Prayer
Father, thank You for Your great love and for giving Your Son in exchange for me. I receive Your Love, freedom and forgiveness in Jesus name, amen.

*iDeclare the Decree
Thank You Lord Jesus, I am the one who ought to be punished and put to death. But You took my place so that I may be released. Today, I declare You as my saviour and my Lord. I walk in the liberty of the life You gave to me and for me. I walk in Health and purity. I am blameless and Holy. I am sanctified and pardoned. I am free from the consequences of my past mistakes and errors. I live my life for You Lord - You who loved me and gave Yourself for me. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment