Tuesday, April 19, 2022

All Things Richly To Enjoy

iCommand My Day
20th April, 2022.

The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).
John 10:10 AMPC

*Prayer
Father, let there be an experiencial manifestation of the abundant life Jesus came that I might have in my spirit, soul, body and resources in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare and decree that in the name of Jesus, an end has come to every activities of the thief in my life. I declare that by reason of the life of Christ in me, I receive the experiencial manifestation of the abundant life that comes from the Lord Jesus. I declare that I have this life of Christ, I enjoy life,  I have it in abundance, to the full and even to overflow. I declare that I have all things richly to enjoy. I declare that my life is a testament and a witness of the reality of the eternal life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment