Thursday, April 21, 2022

Lord, Please Save My Friends

iCommand My Day
22nd April, 2022.

in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
I Corinthians 15:52 NKJV

*Prayers
Father, please let my family and friends (mention names) encounter salvation and help us to always be steadfast and unmovable in faith till You return or call us home in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, I receive grace to preach the word to my unsaved family members and friends. I declare that together, we live a life worthy of Your election as Children of light. Lord, I look earnestly to the day that You would return and I greatly anticipate the day that I will be transformed into the same image as You. My greatest desire is to be like you and where You are, that's where I want to be forever in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment