Tuesday, April 12, 2022

I Emerge Victorious At All Times

*iCommand My Day
13th April, 2022.

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14 KJV

*Prayer
Father, I declare that I always triumph over every situation and challenges of life and I emerge victorious at all times in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree; I always win. No matter how dark the situations are; I shine through as light and light shines on my path too. I grow in knowledge and wisdom. I am led by the Spirit of the living God. I  receive strength in my inner man. I grow in grace and continue to advance in purpose. I declare victory in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment