Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Partners with the Visible Grace

*iCommand My Day
14th April, 2022.

God always makes his grace visible in Christ, who includes us as partners of his endless triumph. Through our yielded lives he spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere we go.
2 Corinthians 2:14 TPT

*Prayer
I declare that I am a partner in the endless triumph of Christ and His grace is made visible in and through me this season and beyound in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Lord, I declare that Your grace is at work in me. I am a partaker and a partner in Your endless triumph. I always experience victory. I always win. I declare that I am a yielded vessle that spreads the beauty and fragrance of the knowledge of God everywhere I go and in all fields of life the Lord has placed me in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment