Thursday, April 7, 2022

I Invoke The Blessings

*iCommand My Day
7th April, 2022

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
Proverbs 4:23‭-‬24 NIV

*Prayer
I declare that the meditations of my heart and the words of my mouth are in alignment with the words, plan and purpose of God for me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare and decree, my heart is sanctified and cleansed by the word of the Lord. I declare that I receieve a prophetic upgrading of my thoughts and words to be in accordance with the will of the Lord for me. I declare a grace dimension of wisdom is manifested in everything I do. My mouth is free of perversity. Filthy and corrupt talk is far from my lips. I invoke the blessing over my life contineously in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment