Monday, April 4, 2022

All Things in Abundance

iCommand My Day
5th April, 2022.

according as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2 Peter 1:3 KJV

*Prayer
Father, let there be an administration and manifestation of all things you have made available for me this season and this month in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Father, let Your light shine upon me and grant me direction. Illuminate my heart to see the wonderful things You have made available by Your love and mercy and enlighten my mind to know what to go. Let all things that I need in this season to live a good and godly life come to me in abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment