Saturday, April 2, 2022

I Will Not Be Overwhelmed

*iCommand My Day
3rd April, 2022.

So shall they fear The name of the Lord from the west, And His glory from the rising of the sun; When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19 NKJV

*Prayer
Spirit of the Living God, raise a standard against everything trying to overwhelm me. Let them be blown far away in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
Let the wind of the Holy Spirit blow away every diabolical weapon fashioned against me. It will not stand, it will not come to pass. The Lord frustrate whatever or whoever trying to frustrate me. I am delivered from wicked and unreasonable men. I am stronger day by day. I will not be overwhelmed or depressed. I rejoice in the Lord my God forevermore. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment