Sunday, April 17, 2022

Jesus, I Am Your Own

*iCommand My Day
18th April, 2022.

After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight. They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going... This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”
Acts 1:9‭-‬11 NIV

*Prayer
Lord Jesus, I am Your own now and till the day You come for me or I return to You, I declare I am Your own. Amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that nothing shall separate me from the love of Christ? No trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword. No, in all these things I am more than conquerors through Him who loved me. For neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus my Lord and saviour in Jesus name. Amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment