Friday, February 2, 2024

The doors of international opportunities are open to me

*iCommand My Day*
3rd February, 2024

‭‭But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves. ‭‭
Isaiah‬ ‭61:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer*
I declare that the doors of nations are open to me and I shall eat the riches of many nations in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that regardless of my location, I am open to international opportunities for wealth creation. I declare nations will come to my light and kings to the brightness of my rising. My gates are continually open both night and day to receive bounties from all over the world. And I receive the wisdom to maximize the openings and deliver superior products and services. I begin to dwell in the realm of abundance in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment