Thursday, February 29, 2024

I Receive a manifestation of all the Lord planned for me

*iCommand My Day
28th February, 2024

In order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:7‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer*
Father, let everything You planned for me in Christ by Your kindness and incomparable riches in grace begin to manifest  in my life, health, family, ministry, business and all that concerns me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree*
I declare that I am one of those assigned to partake in God’s display of the incomparable riches of His grace and His kindness through Christ. Therefore, everything that is designed for me in Christ Jesus, I begin to step into its reality. I am free from all condemnations. I am not a slave to fear. I live in health and I prosper in my spirit, soul and body. I am infused with strength day by day by the Holy Spirit. All grace and earthly blessings abound towards me in abundance. All I need for life and godliness is given to me and I receive them. I grow in the grace, mercy and love of God. I am blessed. There is nothing missing or lacking. I am above only in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment