Wednesday, February 7, 2024

I prevail by the strength of the Lord

*iCommand My Day
8th February, 2024

He will keep the feet of his saints, And the wicked shall be silent in darkness; For by strength shall no man prevail.
‭‭1 Samuel‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I hold unto Your strength and grace, please light my path, keep me safe in all my ways in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord preserves and keep my feet from stumbling. I walk upon my high places without fear or troubles.  But the wicked shall be silent in darkness. They shall not have any access into my space, place or sphere of influence. I prevail by the strength and power of the Lord. I receive the ministry of warring angels as my divine excort. No evil shall befall me. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places and I have surplus of all things in Jesus name, amen!
#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment