Saturday, February 24, 2024

I am of God, created and crafted for these moments and time

*iCommand My Day
25th February, 2024

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, please work Your work in me and make me into the image of Your dear Son Jesus and let my life bring glory to Your name in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am changed by the renewing of my mind into the same image of Christ. Like the clay in the hands of the potter, I am been fashioned into a vessel unto honour fit for the master's use. I declare that I present my body as a living sacrifice, holy, pleasing and acceptable unto God. I am set apart unto good works. I am of God. I am born of God. I am a king on the earth and a priest unto my God and my life shows forth His praise and glory day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment