Friday, February 23, 2024

I will not be harmed

*iCommand My Day
24th February, 2024

‭‭for I am with you, and no one will attack you in order to hurt you, because I have many people in this city.” 
‭‭Acts‬ ‭18:10 AMP

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord is with me, therefore, no one shall attack, assault or harm me in any way and I receive the gift of men in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The Lord is my Sun and Shield and I am surrounded with the favour of the Lord like a fence. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every plan to attack or harm me is frustrated in its entirety. I thrive in this city. I receive the gift of men. Men whose heart the Lord Himself has touched began to help me. I receive  men of means and influence. I receive gifted and resourceful men. I receive connectors and burden bearers. I receive mentors, teachers and leaders. I declare a total life upgrade in my life in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment