Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Out of me flows joy, peace and love


*iCommand My Day
14th February, 2024

Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, 
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, please keep my feet steady and immovable on the path
of faith, righteousness, godliness, virtue and love till the end in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that the Love of God is shed abroad in my heart and my mind. I do not have the spirit of fear, torment or depression. But I have love, boldness and sound mind. The Lord keeps me from falling and presents me faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy. I grow in dept and width, height and breath of the Love of God. My words are seasoned with salt. I speak kind words and minister life to others. Out of me flows joy, love and peace like rivers in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment