Monday, February 26, 2024

I experience His mercy and love as my daily reality

*iCommand My Day
27th February, 2024

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that by the mercy and love of God, my life is transformed and I am walking in the wonderful things prepared for me by the Lord in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I begin to experience the love and mercy of God as my daily reality. The Lord is my Shepherd, all my needs are abundantly supplied. I walk into prepared tables and blessings. The Lord began to magnify me in the sight of all. The Lord increase my greatness and comfort me on every side. I am preserved from all evil, I swim in health and dwell in the realm of abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment