Monday, February 5, 2024

I shall experience the goodness of the Lord and be satisfied


*iCommand My Day
5th February, 2024

As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭17:15‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I shall see the goodness of the Lord and I shall be satisfied with all good things this month and beyond in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that as for me, the Lord is my helper, I shall not fear or be in want. I experience the fulfillment of God's promises in my life. I am abundantly satisfied with heaven's best day by day. For the Lord supplies all my needs according to His wealth and unlimited riches . I live in the blessing. I dwell in the realm of abundance. I declare that I receive surplus of everything this month in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment