Sunday, February 18, 2024

The Lord fulfil all my petitions and cause me to rejoice

*iCommandMyDay
19th February, 2024

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: The LORD fulfil all thy petitions.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭20:5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I receive answers to my prayers more than I could ask or think and I declare the manifestation of the answers in this season in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
The LORD fulfil all my petitions and hasten to perform His words in my life. His hand is strong upon me and over every affairs of my life. Therefore, He is giving me the edge and wisdom to prevail day by day. I rejoice in the help, favour and salvation of the Lord. I also rejoice in the name of our God for He is my banner, protection and preservation. This week, I declare that I receive a great opening for promotion and lifting in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment