Sunday, February 11, 2024

My life is in sync with His will agenda and calendar for me

*iCommandMy Day
12th February, 2024.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭19:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Lord, please synchronize my life with Your will, agenda and calendar and let my words and actions be pleasing to you continually in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus. My heart is cleans by the washing of water by the word. Therefore, the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, are good, acceptable and pleasing to God. I am an example of a believer in words, deeds and conduct. I am free from inordinate lust and ungodly desires. My life leads many to the fountain of life and I am a joy of many generation in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment