Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I am most blessed of the Lord forever

*iCommand My Day
21st February, 2024

For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: Thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭21:6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, I thank You for You have made me most blessed for ever and I am exceedingly glad with Your countenance in Jesus name, amen!
*iDeclare the Decree
I am most blessed of the Lord! ‭‭The name of the Lord is upon me and all that concerns me. The LORD bless me, and keep me: The LORD make his face shine upon me, and be gracious unto me: The LORD lift up his countenance upon me, and give me peace. I bear upon me the mark of Christ. I am safe and ever green. I swim in health and dwell in the realm of abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment