Sunday, February 25, 2024

The Lord is with me always, I need not fear or worry

*iCommand My Day
26th February, 2024

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭91:7‬ KJV

*Prayer
I declare that the Lord is with me in all my ways, I am safe and preserved by the power of the Almighty in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my going out and coming in is blessed and preserved by the Lord. ‭‭Only glorious reports are heard from me. I do not need to fear or worry about the dangers at night or arrows and evils during the day. I am protected from the diseases that strike in the dark and exempted from sudden disaster at noon. I will not be harmed, though thousands fall all around me. Only with my eyes will I see the punishment of the wicked. As my days, so shall my strength be. I go from glory to glory in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment