Thursday, February 29, 2024

I Receive This New Month With Joy, Victory and Laughter in Jesus Name, Amen!

*iCommand My Day
1st March, 2024

Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. 
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭60: 20 KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Thank You Lord for the new month! I receive it with joy and I declare that the days of my mourning has ended and the Glory of the Lord radiates over me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that it is the dawning of a new day and season for me. I arise, I shine and I thrive in all my endeavors. My sun shall no more go down; neither shall my moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be my everlasting light, and the days of my mourning shall be ended. Therefore, I burst forth and go forth with victory and laughter on everyside. I rise to a new dimension of grace, strength, wealth, honour and favour. This is my Month of double honour in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment