Friday, March 1, 2024

It's my time and my turn for a turnaround

*iCommand My Day
2nd March, 2024

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: 
‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭3:1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that this is my season of the visitation of the Lord and everything that concerns me receives a prophetic upgrade now in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I bring forth fruits and I am productive throughout this month. Everything I lay my hands on is working. My leaves are ever green. I shine ever brighter each day. I go forth conquering and to conquer. I flourish. I am limitless. I am unstoppable. I enter into an unforced rhythm of the grace of God. His approval is upon me. It is my time and it is my turn. I get a hundred fold results for all my efforts. I am remembered and rewarded in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment