Saturday, March 2, 2024

I am a citizen of the kingdom of God and I function an economy of grace and favour

*iCommand My Day
3rd March, 2024

Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭2:19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

*Prayer
I am a citizen of the Kingdom of God and a member of the Family of the King of kings. Therefore, I function from an economy of grace, favour and abundance day by day in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I am an ambassador of Christ. I bring healing and relief to my world. I do not only survive from day to day but, I thrive. I am the solution to many. My words, actions and deeds brings encouragement, strength and material blessing to others. I am a steward of great wealth and a channel of blessing to many. I spread the fragrance of the love of God everywhere I go. I serve God and humanity with my gifts, talents and resources. The Lord supplies all that I need and the people I need to live a good life and fulfil my kingdom mandate. I have become the hope and the joy of many generations. I will fulfil the number of my days and I will finish strong in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment