Thursday, March 7, 2024

I Prevail always

*iCommand My Day
7th March, 2024

They will fight against you, but they will not [ultimately] prevail over you, for I am with you [always] to protect you and deliver you,” says the Lord.
‭‭Jeremiah 1:19 AMP‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I shall not experience any defeat in my life, I go conquering and to conquer in every area of my life in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare the decree of the Lord, anyone and anything fighting against me, shall not prevail over me for the Lord is with me always to protect and deliver me. No evil befalls me and no plague comes near my dwelling. I declare peace within my walls and prosperity in my home. Only the counsel of the Lord for my life will stand. The number of my challenges are the number of my testimonies. What the enemy meant for evil is turn to my good in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment