Tuesday, March 5, 2024

I speak life into my life and all around me

*iCommand My Day
6th March, 2024

Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 
‭‭Jeremiah 1:9 NIV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me and His words are in my mouth therefore I speak life and healing always to everyone and every situation around me in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
I declare that my communication, conversations, words and declarations brings life. I speak strength and healing to myself and those around me. I speak only words seasoned with salt. I declare that my tongue is as the pen of the learned and I always know what to say as inspired by the Lord. My words are administered with intent to uplift and bring health to the spirit, soul and body. Therefore, I do not speak or engage in idle or empty talks. I speak increase into my life and those around me and I declare it is done in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment