Monday, March 4, 2024

I will fulfil my purpose and finish strong

*iCommand My Day
5th March, 2024

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
‭‭Jeremiah 1:5 NIV‬‬

*Prayer
I declare that I will fulfil my purpose and assignment in life. I will not be distracted or dissuaded by any limitations, circumstances, my present status or location in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
My destiny will not be truncated. I will not be replaced in God's agenda for this season. My assignment will not be taken away. Anything that is not in alignment with the plans of God for me, I declare they come into divine alignment now. I declare that I am in the centre of the will of the Lord for my life right now. I am an ambassador of Christ in words, deeds and actions. The work of the Lord will prosper in my hands. My family, business and career flourish exceedingly and I will finish strong in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment