Wednesday, February 14, 2024

I am helped and defended

*iCommand My Day
15th February, 2024

The LORD hear thee in the day of trouble; The name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, And strengthen thee out of Zion;
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭20:1‭-‬2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

*Prayer
Father, on behalf of myself, my family, my friends and our nation Nigeria, please send help from Zion in Jesus name, amen!

*iDeclare the Decree
In the name of Jesus, we receive help from Zion. We declare redemption and deliverance in the day of evil. We call forth light from the darkness which covers the earth and glory from the gross darkness which covers the people; Let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end. I declare the strength of the strong man is removed and the confidence of the wicked is destroyed. The Lord frustrate the devices of the crafty, their evil plans will not stand. The evil doers shall fall into the pits and traps they set. But for me, my thanksgiving will rise daily and praises shall fill our mouths in Jesus name, amen!

#pastorjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment